How can you migrate to EPM Cloud from Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)?
Thank you to the Oracle Development team for their detailed presentation on this topic.
Hyperion Financial Management Migration to EPM Cloud - provides the methodology and tools to migrate the application.
- Utility to automate application build
- Moves all artifacts using Lifecycle Management
- Respects capabilities and validations of EPM Cloud
- Works with the latest monthly release
- Updates to tool as metadata changes each month
- Persists all mappings
- 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 HFM applications are supported
- Process can only be run once per target application
Review the presentation for more information on the migration steps for:
- Use the migration tool to parse HFM metadata and map to EPM Cloud metadata.
- Validate and create application
- Application Data
- Option 1: Migrate data using Data Management on Cloud
- Option 2: Manual
- Business Rules
- Cloud and On-Premises handle business rules differently
- Evaluate the Rules file and map which elements are handled by the system on the cloud and which require scripting
- Grids and Forms
- Task Lists
- Task Flows
- Member Lists
- Intercompany Transactions