Do you have questions on customizing and branding your EPM Cloud Service environment for easy recognition?
Thank you to Bill Fox, Consulting Product Manager, for providing information on this topic.
Why would you want to customize the look of your EPM Cloud Service environments?
- Helps you quickly distinguish between your Test environment from the Production environment.
- Helps you quickly distinguish between one Cloud Service from another.
- Provides a much easier way to visually differentiate rather than relying on a URL
How can you customize your environment?
Let's pretend that this is what your EPM Cloud Service looks like now:
In order to customize the page, you would follow the general steps below:
1. Click on the "Appearance" icon from the Tools menu.
2. Change your URLs for Logo Image and Background Image:
3. This is what your page would look like after making the changes:
- EPM Cloud does not offer custom or “vanity” URLs.
- The logo and background image files must be accessible by URL. Importing image files is not supported.
- Different EPM Cloud Services may provide additional options, but the customization approach covered in the presentation in the blog applies to all except Account Reconciliation Cloud Service.