Thank you to Bill Fox, Director, Product Management, for his presentation on this topic.
What is EU General Data Protection Regulation?
EPM Cloud Data Privacy and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Common data privacy laws across Europe
- Protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy
- Enforcement date: 25 May 2018
Do EPM Cloud Services Process Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Personally Identifiable Information is any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
By default, other than name, Oracle EPM Cloud Services do not require the entry of Personal Information (PI) and do not request PI as profile data and end-user data records. Such data is managed by the end user, and specific individuals to whom access has been granted. End users may request from Service Administrators data access, correction, and deletion for individual end-user data records they store in the Oracle service.
Data Processing Agreement
- In order to address changes under the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other relevant and applicable data protection laws globally, we are making available a new Data Processing Agreement for Oracle Cloud Services ("Data Processing Agreement"). Refer to Data Processing Agreement for more information.
- If you believe your Personal Information has been used in a way that is inconsistent with Oracle Data Processing Policy or your specified preferences, or if you have further questions, please contact the Chief Privacy Officer.