Where can I get an introduction to management reporting for Enterprise Performance Reporting (EPRCS)?
Thank you to Dave Roberts, Senior Manager, Cloud Operations for the presentation on this topic.
What is Management Reporting?
- The Management Reporting Hub for supported Oracle EPM /OAC and ERP Cloud sources
- Supports grids and charts against multiple sources
- Completely Integrated with the collaborative narrative reporting process via the Reference Doclet Framework
Integrated with the Collaborative Narrative Reporting Process
- Embed grids and charts in Word and PowerPoint report package doclets.
- Insert entire reports into PDF report packages (coming soon)
- Utilize EPRCS report package variables to drive the POV in reports and report content
- Changing the variable updates the POV for all MR reports in the report package.
- Server-side refresh with automatic doclet updates
User-friendly, robust report development
- Easy-to-use drag and drop interface for designing and editing reports
- Create, insert and position report objects (grids, charts, image, textbox) into a report
- Design and preview the results of a individual grid or chart
- Utilize formulas and text functions
- Migrate Financial Reporting (FR) reports
- Polar Bar/Line/Fill
- Radar Line/Fill
Other Feature Highlights
- Prompts for Member Selection
- Conditional Formatting and Suppression
- Zoom on Parent
- Drill to Content
Formatting and Design Features
- Ability to add physical pages, each page with different content
- Select members for multiple dimensions in the row and columns
- Charts can be sourced from a grid that is embedded with the chart
- Snap and resize report objects to guidelines
- Grid row banding
- Ability to reorder and hide POV dimensions
- Copy grid rows/columns and grid formatting
- Grid-level Alias table selection
Data Source Features
- Dynamic member selection functions
- Substitution variables
- Text functions
- Cell text
- Financial intelligence
- UDAs and Attributes