Service Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Backup
Do you have general questions about these topics in EPM Cloud?
Below is some general information related to Service Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Backup; along with documentation links and a presentation provided by Bill Fox, Consulting Product Manager for Oracle EPM Cloud, on this topic.
- Provided for EPM Cloud
- Oracle works to meet the target service availability level, or target uptime, of 99.5%.
- Oracle will work to recover the service promptly, although the nature of the disaster may affect the time period at which the service can be recovered.
EPM Cloud Self-Serve Application Replication
- EPM Automate Commands
- All EPM Cloud Services except EPRCS
- exportsnapshot and downloadfile to download backup snapshots
- uploadfile and importsnapshot to upload the backup snapshot into the Service and restore artifacts
- File Transfer Utility (eprcsctl)
- Enterprise Performance Reporting
- download_dbsnapshot to download backup snapshots
- upload_dbsnapshot: upload the backup snapshot into the Service
- Run Daily Maintenance