If you are looking for information about the differences between Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM) and Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS), check this out!
Thank you to Tim Gaumont, Director, Product Management, for providing information on Account Reconciliation Manager (ARM) to Account Reconciliation Cloud Service (ARCS) migration.
- On premise: FCM 22.214.171.124.250 or later
- Cloud: Clean ARCS 17.12 or later. No user create objects.
- Create users on cloud with same IDs (or federate local LDAP) and assign roles
- Export objects from ARM using LCM
- Select objects to export:
- Common Node: Calendars, Currencies, Holiday Rules, Org Units and teams
- Reconciliation Manager Node
- Export to file and download to disk
- Import into ARCS
- Upload file to ARCS
- Import file into ARC