Oracle has so many products, and if you're like most customers, you are probably only interested in seeing the ones that you use; especially when accessing the Support portal. Using the "Powerview" feature allows you to do just that because it allows you to create and save PowerViews for a specific set of products, turn it on, and automatically filter Knowledge and other regions based on the filter.
For those of you who use both "On Premise products for Hyperion and Business Intelligence" (aka Business Analytics) AND Oracle Cloud products (EPM Cloud or BI Cloud), using the Powerview may help be helpful.
Depending on your needs, you can create a single Powerview for each of the product lines below or combine them into a single one.
Below is an example of setting up a Powerview with 2 Product Lines - feel free to create and manage this to fit your specific needs.
1. The "Powerview" feature is located to the right of the "My Oracle Support" section of the screen.
2. Click on "Powerview" > you will see the following selections.
3. Select "Powerview > New" - the following filters/options appear.
4. In this example, we will use "Product Line" to filter on Enterprise Performance Management and Business Intelligence (also known as Business Analytics) and Oracle Cloud.
5. Once you have chosen the selections, you can "Create" it. Notice that you can also name the Powerview; especially if you will be using different filters and powerviews.
6. In this example, I named the Powerview "Business Analytics and Cloud". It now appears when Powerview turned on.
The above is used as an example. You can manage the Powerviews and change your filter criteria based on your own specific needs and requirements.
For more information on Powerviews, review the following: