The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Tax Reporting.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific time) on Friday, April 3, 2020. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific time) on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New EPM Cloud Interface
- New Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Operations Guide
- REST API to Review Rejected Metadata After Import
- REST API for Partial Clear
- Action Menus Now Support Launching a Form in Member Context
- New Flex Forms in Smart View
- Support for Microsoft Edge Browser
This section contains information related to Tax Reporting.
- Ownership Management
- Changes to Movement Dimension
- Updates to TAR Automation
- Task Screen Enhancements
- Task Manager Reassignment Notifications
- Task Manager Global Integration Update
- Task Manager Alerts
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1