The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on, November 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, November 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
NOTE: You can migrate maintenance snapshots from the current version of the service instance to the preceding version or to the next version. For example, snapshots from 17.08 can be imported into 17.07 and 17.09 service instances. Migration between the same versions is always supported.
- Country by Country (CbCR) Risk Assessment Dashboards
- Limits on Dimension Members
- Close Manager Integrations Between EPM Cloud Services
- Integration Available Between FCCS and TRCS and On-Premises Oracle E-Business Suite
- Changes to CSV Version of the Security Provisioning Report
- Registering Duplicate Target Application Names in Data Management
- Refer to the November 2017 - Defects updates for the full list.
- Using Firefox ESR 52.4.2 with Smart View
- EPM Automate
Removal of Support:
- Classic Dimension Editor - Effective the February 2018 (18.02) update, the Dimensions link in the Navigator will link to the Simplified Dimension Editor. Consequently, the Classic Dimension Editor will not be supported starting with the February 2018 update to the service (February 2, 2018 for test and February 16, 2018 for production instances).
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1