The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, October 6, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, October 20, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
NOTE: You can migrate maintenance snapshots from the current version of the service instance to the preceding version or to the next version. For example, snapshots from 17.08 can be imported into 17.07 and 17.09 service instances. Migration between the same versions is always supported.
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Display Localized Labels in Referenced Navigation Flow Cards, Tabs, and Clusters
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Overriding NIBT FX Rates
- Assigning CbCR Switch Sign Attribute
- Generating Custom Reports for Close Management and Supplemental Data Management
- Enhanced HsGetValue Function
- Oracle Smart View for Office Known Issue
- EPM Automate
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1