The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, September 7, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, September 21, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- Integrated, Comprehensive User Preferences
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Loading Data Using an Incremental File Adapter
- Drilling Down from Summary Members
- Provisioning Changes to Simplify Role Usage
- System Settings and Defaults Moved to Application Settings in the Simplified Interface
- Supplemental Data Set Governors
- Uniform Time Zone Settings
- Close Manager Support for Viewer Users
- Selecting All Data Source Option When Clearing Data
- New Balance Sheet Total Column Added to National and Regional TAR Reports
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1).
- Proposed Changes to Application-Level Access Control
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Ability to Create New Composite Forms
- Removal of Tax Automation Migration Task
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1