The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, July 5, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, July 19, 2019.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Changes to Provisioning Terminology
- Removal of Support for Transport Layer Security Protocol 1.0 and 1.1
- Maintenance Notification in the Simplified User Interface
- Export Expanded Reports to Excel
- Viewing and Filtering Jobs
- Generating Reports in Tax Reporting Using REST API
- Use REST API to Email Generated Reports
- Support for Comma Separated Value (CSV) Format for Reports
- New EPM Cloud Features Tool
- Tracing Users in Task Manager Workflows
- Add or Remove Users When Working with Teams Using REST API
- New Domain Option in Smart View (Mac and Browser) Manifest File
- Classic Dimension Editor
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1).
- Errors When Importing Accounts
- Migrating a Snapshot from an Existing Tax Reporting Cloud Application to the Next Level Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Service
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1