The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, July 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, July 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Updated Provisioning Report
- Export a Grid Design in Financial Reporting Web Studio to Excel
- Member Name May Contain Comma
- Ability to Add Cards, Clusters, Tabs, and Sub Tabs to Navigation Flows
- Launch an Artifact With One Click
- Country by Country Reporting – Table 1
- Country by Country Reporting – Controlling Automated Entries
- Mandatory Features in the Sample Application
- Translated Documentation Available
Removal of Support:
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Refer to the July 2017 Updates for the full list.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1