The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, June 7, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, June 21, 2019.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- New Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Services
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Script Available for Maintaining a Snapshot Library
- Removal of Support for Transport Layer Security Protocol 1.0 and 1.1
- Connections Interface Updates
- Oracle Smart View for Mac OS and Browser-Based Deployment of Microsoft Excel
- National and Regional Detailed Tax Losses and Credits
- Rollover Process Includes Entity Hierarchies Outside FCCS_Total Geography
- New EPM Cloud URL
- TLS 1.2 Support for Outbound EPM Cloud Emails
- Purge All Imported Data
- Data Export to File
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Connecting to Other Web Service Provider
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1).
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1