The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
June 2017 Updates
Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, June 2, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, June 16, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Activity Report Now Shows Some Essbase Query Performance Data
- Ability to Upload Custom Fonts to the Financial Reporting Server
- Improved Content Upgrade Screens
- Oracle NetSuite Integration with the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM Cloud)
- Support Added for Google Chrome
- Launch a Financial Report or Other Artifact with One Click
- Enable IFRS Using Enable Features
- Consolidated ETR for IFRS Applications
- Current Tax Payable for National and Regional
- Select BVT Account in the Fixed Assets POV
- Enhanced Usability of Tax Automation Form
Removal of Support:
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Refer to the June 2017 Updates for the full list.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1