The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, May 3, 2019 and to your production environment on Friday, May 17, 2019, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- Changing Performance Settings for the Data Source Dimension
- Enhanced Auditing for Task Manager
- Task Manager Reassignment Requests
- Task Manager Reminders for Due Dates
- Task Manager Integration Enhancements
- Importing and Exporting Teams and Users in Supplemental Data Manager
- Data Management: New Workflow Mode
- New Version of the EPM Automate Utility
- Removal of the Ability to Create New Composite Forms
- Ability to Define Whether Missing, Error, and Zero Values Are Plotted on Charts in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- New Planning Admin Extension with Each Monthly Update
- New Ad Hoc Behavior Configuration Option
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
- Removal of Support for Transport Layer Security Protocol 1.0 and 1.1
- Approvals Process
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Additional Updates to the Connections Interface
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1).
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1