The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS) update:
Oracle Tax Reporting Cloud (TRCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, May 4, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, May 18, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Announcements and New Features:
- Oracle Account Reconciliation Cloud Clusters and Cards as Navigation Flows Targets
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Microsoft Excel Version Usage in Activity Report
- Enhancements to Dashboards
- Retain Last Accessed Tab in Navigation Flow Cards
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1).
- Dashboard Folders
Removal of Support:
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- Close Manager Calendar View
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1