Supported Paths to This Patch
You can upgrade to Smart View Release 18.104.22.168.701 from the 11.1.2.x releases; however, Oracle recommends uninstalling Smart View before installing release 22.214.171.124.701.
Note: When upgrading from release 126.96.36.199.x and earlier, Oracle strongly recommends uninstalling Smart View before installing release 188.8.131.52.701.
- 25851994 - After upgrading Smart View, Financial Reporting reports now import correctly.
- 25886581 - Oracle EPM Cloud. Smart View now supports single signon across Office applications for cloud products within the same domain.
- 22835235 - In Smart View, when the Planning User Preferences Display Setting option, Indentation of Members on Page, is set to “Indent Level Zero Members Only,” hierarchy members in the form POV are now properly indented.
- 24483712 - The Smart View add-in no longer causes Excel to terminate abnormally when closing.
- 25655219 - On Windows Surface Pro, Smart View no longer stops responding when right-clicking in succession on members after several zoom in operations.
- 25740683 - Oracle Enterprise Performance Reporting Cloud. Excel and Word no longer randomly terminate when uploading or checking in a doclet.
Ensure to review the Readme file prior proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes additional support information, defects fixed listing, prerequisites and installation details for this PSU.
It is important to verify that the requirements and support paths for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file.
The Readme file is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates download screen and from Oracle Help Center.