Hyperion Product Management have advised the release of a Patch Set Update (PSU) for Oracle Hyperion Planning 220.127.116.11.x.
This PSU is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Hyperion Planning Patch Set Update 18.104.22.168.010
This is a patch set update (PSU).This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation. This is a standalone patch and it is built on 22.214.171.124.000 of Planning.
This PSU can be applied to the Hyperion Planning releases:
- Planning 126.96.36.199.000
- Planning 188.8.131.52.001 (20817841)
- Planning 184.108.40.206.002 (20937926)
- Planning 220.127.116.11.003 (21317639)
- Planning 18.104.22.168.004 (22186227)
- Planning 22.214.171.124.005 (23009543)
- Planning 126.96.36.199.006 (25345185)
- Planning 188.8.131.52.007 (27027776)
- Planning 184.108.40.206.008 (28103100)
- Planning 220.127.116.11.009 (29889455)
- Refer to the readme for the full list
EPM System Patches:
Before applying this patch, install the below mentioned patch as described in the readme for that patch:
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition Patch Set Update (PSU): 18.104.22.168.200 (Patch 22452414) or later PSU.
Oracle Hyperion Essbase Server Patch Set Update (PSU): 22.214.171.124.033 (Patch 29749662).
Oracle Hyperion Essbase RTC Patch Set Update (PSU): 126.96.36.199.033 (Patch 29749652).
Oracle Calculation Manager Patch Set Update (PSU): 188.8.131.52.014 (Patch 28557058) or a later PSU.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting Release 184.108.40.206.000 Patch Set Update (PSU): 220.127.116.11.006 (Patch 22462544) or a later PSU. Please note:
If Oracle Hyperion 18.104.22.168.900 Patch Set Update (PSU) is applied, then no other Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting or Oracle Hyperion Workspace patches that are released prior to 5/1/2018 should be applied. Doing so, will effectively rollback Financial Reporting/Workspace to 22.214.171.124.700, which used Reporting&Analysis (R&A). In other words, the EPM system will no longer work.
Other Required Patches:
- Apply the ADF MLR Patch 31320235
- SU Patch [FMJJ]: WLS PATCH SET UPDATE 10.3.6.0.171017 (Patch 26519424)
Required User Rights
The user applying the patch should be the user who was set up to install and configure EPM System products. Required user privileges or rights:
- Windows:- Use the user account that has Local administrator rights and was set up for installation and configuration. This user is an administrator and is the same for all EPM System products. Assign local policies if required by the product. Such assignments typically are: “Act as part of the operating system, Bypass traverse checking, Log on as a batch job, Log on as a service.”
- UNIX/Linux: - Use the account that was used to install EPM System products and has Read, Write, and Execute permissions on $MIDDLEWARE_HOME. If you installed other Oracle products, the user who installed EPM System products must be in the same group as the user who installed the other Oracle products. OPatches are not intended to be applied using a root user.
Ensure to review the Readme file prior proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes prerequisites, details for applying patch, troubleshooting FAQ's and additional support information.
The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
Share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for Oracle Hyperion Planning Patch 31365862, click the "Start a Discussion" or "Reply to Discussion" and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space:
For questions specific to Hyperion Planning ...
The My Oracle Support Community "Hyperion Planning Products" is the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers:
For more information on the latest patches, refer to the following documents:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products (Doc ID 1400559.1)
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Planning 11.1.x (Doc ID 1395593.1)