Hyperion Product Management have advised the release of a Patch Set Update (PSU) for Oracle Hyperion Financial Reporting 188.8.131.52.x.
Hyperion Financial Reporting PSU 184.108.40.206.903
This PSU is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch set update is a partial installation. It replaces files in the existing installation, and does not require a full installation. This patch set update is cumulative and does include fixes from previous patches.
This Readme file describes the defects fixed in this patch and the requirements and instructions for applying this patch.
Caution: You are urged to carefully read and understand the following requirements. Failure to comply may result in applying a patch that can cause your application to malfunction, including interruption of service and/or loss of data. Before installing or applying this patch:
Verify that your system configuration (product version, patch level, and platform) exactly matches what is specified in the Readme.
Important Information Regarding This Patch:
- For defect number 27580097 - When using Batch Bursting in the Batch Scheduler, and scheduling output to Snapshot reports and PDF, the folder specified for Snapshot output, is appended to the specified PDF external folder. This is the historical behavior, before a recent change was made to separate the output folders between Snapshots and PDFs.
- A new MBean property was added to specify if the Snapshot path is used for PDF external ouput: "UseSnapshotSaveAsPathForExternalPDFPath = true/false", by default this is true, which will keep the previous, original behavior. Setting the property to "false" will utilize a different folder path for Snapshot and PDF output.
Defects Fixed in this Patch:
- 30998543 - When Reports are included as a part of a book the Modified Date for that report is updated.
- This is a patch set update (PSU).
- This patch set update is a partial installation. It replaces files in the existing installation, and does not require a full installation.
- This patch set update is cumulative and does include fixes from previous patches.
- Supported Paths to this Patch
You can apply this patch to the following releases:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Reporting and Analysis, Financial Reporting and Interactive Reporting. (Doc ID 1360962.1)
- Enterprise Performance Management Documentation