The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Shared Services 220.127.116.11.x and is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Hyperion Shared Services PSU 18.104.22.168.007
The Readme file describes all of the requirements and instructions for applying this patch.
- Patch Type - This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation.
- Supported Paths to this Patch - You can apply this patch to EPM System Release 22.214.171.124.006 (patch 26496794) only.
- Defects Fixed in this Patch
- 27018210 - Essbase could not be initialized because the EPM System configuration tool configured the primary RAC node as the base database in the database connection.
- 26665432 - Taskflow Status Summary tab did not list taskflows when you search for taskflows that were initiated between two dates.
- 26443779 - The following error was displayed when exporting many forms using Lifecycle Management: EPMHFM-66116: An error occurred writing metadata file content to LCM file system.
- 25824130 - Oracle Financial Management was unable to email taskflow notification if the SMTP server was configured to use port other than port 25.
- 25685920 - Group name was not displayed when viewing group properties.
Share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for Patch 26751072, click on the "Start a Discussion" and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities.
Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space : Hyperion Patch Reviews
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products Doc ID 1400559.1