Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management (HPCM) 22.214.171.124.132
Follow Instructions in the Readme File:
- The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen. Always refer to the readme and review it in its entirety to verify that your system configuration (product version, patch level, and platform) exactly matches what is specified in the Readme.
About this Patch:
- This PSU download is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
- This is a patch set update (PSU). It requires a full installation of Profitability and Cost Management Services for Release 126.96.36.199.000.
- You can only apply this patch to release 188.8.131.52.000, or any 184.108.40.206.1xx PSU release.
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services patches through 220.127.116.11.002, 18.104.22.168.005, 22.214.171.124.006, 126.96.36.199.008, or 188.8.131.52.009.
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase Server 184.108.40.206.014, 220.127.116.11.018, 18.104.22.168.019, 22.214.171.124.021, 126.96.36.199.022 or 188.8.131.52.033.
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase RTC 184.108.40.206.014, 220.127.116.11.018, 18.104.22.168.019, 22.214.171.124.021, 126.96.36.199.022 or 188.8.131.52.033.
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase Administration Services 184.108.40.206.014, 220.127.116.11.016, 18.104.22.168.020, 22.214.171.124.022 or 126.96.36.199.031.
- Oracle Hyperion Analytic Provider Services 188.8.131.52.014, 184.108.40.206.018, 220.127.116.11.020, 18.104.22.168.022 or 22.214.171.124.033.
- Note that for Essbase, versions 126.96.36.199.015, 188.8.131.52.016, 184.108.40.206.017, 220.127.116.11.025, 18.104.22.168.026, and 22.214.171.124.036 have known issues for Profitability and Cost Management and are not supported.
- Get the patches on My Oracle Support. Start with a supported version of Essbase Server, then match the versions as nearly as possible across all other components. For example, if you install the 126.96.36.199.033 Essbase Server patch, you should also install the 188.8.131.52.033 Essbase RTC and Analytic Provider Services patches, and the 184.108.40.206.031 Essbase Administration Services patch.
Required User Rights:
The user applying the patch should be the user who was set up to install and configure EPM System products. Required user privileges or rights:
Use the user account that has Local administrator rights and was set up for installation and configuration. This user is an administrator and is the same for all EPM System products. Assign local policies if required by the product. Such assignments typically are: “Act as part of the operating system, Bypass traverse checking, Log on as a batch job, Log on as a service.”
Use the account that was used to install EPM System products and has Read, Write, and Execute permissions on $MIDDLEWARE_HOME. If you installed other Oracle products, the user who installed EPM System products must be in the same group as the user who installed the other Oracle products. OPatches are not intended to be applied using a root user.
New Features in this Release:
Defects Fixed in this Release:
- 30859186 - In Template Export for Management Ledger applications, the name of the Essbase Cluster used by the application is no longer exported in the template. This allows an application to more easily be imported into a new environment with a different Essbase Cluster name, which may be important for forward migrations, e.g. to Profitability and Cost Management 11.2.x, or to Profitability and Cost Management Cloud.
- 31486427 - When running Standard Profitability calculations for multiple POVs concurrently, sometimes the calculation scripts for one of the POVs could execute out of order, causing wrong or missing calculated results. Calculation scripts for concurrent POV calculations will always run in the correct order now.
For more information:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products (Doc ID 1400559.1)
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Crystal Ball, DRM, FCM, HPCM, and HSF 11.1.x (Doc ID 1525518.1)
- The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities - Hyperion Patch Reviews