Patch Set Update (PSU) for ORACLE HYPERION PROFITABILITY AND COST MANAGEMENT 188.8.131.52.x has been released.
Oracle Hyperion HPCM PSU 184.108.40.206.128
About this Patch:
- This PSU download is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
- This is a patch set update (PSU). It requires a full installation of Profitability and Cost Management Services for Release 220.127.116.11.000.
- You can only apply this patch to release 18.104.22.168.000, or any 22.214.171.124.1xx PSU release.
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services 126.96.36.199.002, 188.8.131.52.005, or 184.108.40.206.006
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase server 220.127.116.11.014, 18.104.22.168.018, 22.214.171.124.019, 126.96.36.199.021, or 188.8.131.52.022. Note that for Essbase server, versions 184.108.40.206.015, 220.127.116.11.016, and 18.104.22.168.017 are not supported.
- Oracle Hyperion Analytic Provider Services 22.214.171.124.014, 126.96.36.199.018, 188.8.131.52.020, or 184.108.40.206.022. Note that for the Analytic Provider Services, versions 220.127.116.11.015, 18.104.22.168.016, and 22.214.171.124.017 are not supported.
- Oracle Essbase Administration Services 126.96.36.199.014, 188.8.131.52.016, 184.108.40.206.020, or 220.127.116.11.022.
Required User Rights
- The user applying the patch should be the user who was set up to install and configure EPM System products. Required user privileges or rights:
- Windows: - Use the user account that has Local administrator rights and was set up for installation and configuration. This user is an administrator and is the same for all EPM System products. Assign local policies if required by the product. Such assignments typically are: “Act as part of the operating system, Bypass traverse checking, Log on as a batch job, Log on as a service.”
- UNIX/Linux: - Use the account that was used to install EPM System products and has Read, Write, and Execute permissions on $MIDDLEWARE_HOME. If you installed other Oracle products, the user who installed EPM System products must be in the same group as the user who installed the other Oracle products. OPatches are not intended to be applied using a root user.
New Features in this Release:
- Standard to Management Ledger Migration Utility
- The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites and details for applying patch.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space:
Hyperion Patch Reviews
For other Oracle Data Relationship Management questions and assistance visit the My Oracle Support Community:
HPCM, HSF, DRM & Other Products