The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Financial Management 22.214.171.124.x and is available from the My Oracle Support | Patches & Updates section.
Hyperion Financial Management PSU 126.96.36.199.206
The Readme file describes the defects fixed in this patch and the requirements and instructions for applying this patch.
- Caution: FDMEE Patch Set Exception (PSE) 25616936 is strongly recommended.
- Caution: You are urged to carefully read and understand the following requirements. Failure to comply may result in applying a patch that can cause your application to malfunction, including interruption of service and/or loss of data.
- Before installing or applying this patch, verify that your system configuration (product version, patch level, and platform) exactly matches what is specified in the Readme.
This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch is a full installation.
Supported Paths to this Patch
You can apply this patch to:
- Release 188.8.131.52.000
- Release 184.108.40.206.100
- Release 220.127.116.11.101
- Release 18.104.22.168.102
- Release 22.214.171.124.103
- Release 126.96.36.199.200
- Release 188.8.131.52.201
- Release 184.108.40.206.202
- Release 220.127.116.11.203
- Release 18.104.22.168.204
- Release 22.214.171.124.205
Prerequisites for this HFM patch includes:
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Patch 25113405
- Fusion Middleware (FMW) - WebServices Patch 13866584
- Fusion Middleware (FMW) - WebLogic Patch 16810628
New Features in this Release:
- Application Creation Wizard
- Insights Dashboard for Key Metrics/KPIs
- Support for Solaris
- Printing Entity Detail Reports
- Application Year Update
- Application Elements Download Log Option
- Application Tab Options
- Working with Journals in Smart View
- Rules Profiling
- Duplicating Applications
- Importing Applications
- Viewing Data Grids, Forms, and Process Control as Charts
Defects Fixed - refer to the readme for complete list
Share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for HFM Patch 26760297, click on the "Start a Discussion" and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities.
Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space : Hyperion Patch Reviews
Questions specific to Hyperion Financial Management ...
The My Oracle Support Community "HFM" is an ideal place to seek & find product specific answers:
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products Doc ID 1400559.1