The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition 184.108.40.206.x.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition PSU 220.127.116.11.220
About the Patch:
- Available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
- You can apply this patch to Release 18.104.22.168.00 and later.
- Import and Export of Mapping Scripts in Text Mapping Files
- FDMEE now supports the export and import of mapping scripts in a text file. This support includes both Jython and SQL scripts. The scripts are enclosed in a <!SCRIPT> tag.
- Registering Duplicate Target Application Names
- FDMEE now enables you to register target applications with the same name. This may be the case where a customer has multiple service environments and the application name is the same in each environment, or the application names are identical in development and production environments. This feature enables you to add a prefix to the application name when registering the application so that it can be registered successfully in FDMEE and be identified correctly in the list of target applications.
- Target applications with prefixes are not backward compatible, and cannot be migrated to an 22.214.171.124.210 or earlier release. Only a target application without a prefix name can be migrated to an earlier release.
- Support Member Names with a Comma When Exporting to Planning
- When export to Planning, you can now export a dimension member name that contains a comma (,). A new Member name may contain comma setting has been added to Target options, which enables the feature.
- Support for REST APIs
- REST API can be used now in FDMEE to execute various jobs that run data load rules, batches, scripts, reports, and the import and export of mapping rules.
Defects Fixed - refer to the readme for complete list
The Readme file describes the defects fixed in this patch and the requirements and instructions for applying this patch.
- You are urged to carefully read and understand the following requirements. Failure to comply may result in applying a patch that can cause your application to malfunction, including interruption of service and/or loss of data.
- Before installing or applying this patch, verify that your system configuration (product version, patch level, and platform) exactly matches what is specified in the Readme.
Share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS > Patches & Updates screen for FDMEE Patch 25312033, click on the "Start a Discussion" and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities.
Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space : Hyperion Patch Reviews
Questions specific to Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition ....
The My Oracle Support Community "FDM" is an ideal place to seek & find product specific answers:
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products Doc ID 1400559.1