Patch Set Update (PSU) for Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management 184.108.40.206.x has been released.
Oracle Hyperion DRM PSU 220.127.116.11.350
About this Patch:
This PSU adds support for Google Chrome Web browser and Microsoft Edge Web browser. Check the Oracle Enterprise Performance Management System Certification Matrix for all platform requirements.
Please refer to Oracle Support Document 2675883.1 - Browser Support Added for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge with EPM System Releases Beginning with Release 18.104.22.168.
- This Patch Set Update (PSU) requires a full installation. This patch can be installed on a new machine or replace an existing installation.
- If this patch will replace an existing 22.214.171.124.x installation, related components such as Hyperion Foundation Services are not affected. However, upgrading from a release prior to 126.96.36.199.x will require an upgrade of Foundation Services to 188.8.131.52.
- This is the seventeenth patch on the 184.108.40.206.000 release..
- New User Privileges for Oracle Repository
- Required User Rights
- Memory Configuration
- Enterprise Performance Management Architect Patch
- Microsoft .NET Upgrade
Defects Fixed in this Patch:
Documentation - click here
- The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites and details for applying patch.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
For more information.....
- The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion Patch Reviews sub-space.
- To locate the latest DRM Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates, refer to Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Crystal Ball, DRM, FCM, HPCM, and HSF 11.1.x (Doc ID 1525518.1)