Patch Set Update (PSU) for Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management 126.96.36.199.x has been released.
Oracle Hyperion DRM PSU 188.8.131.52.348
About this Patch:
- This Patch Set Update (PSU) requires a full installation. This patch can be installed on a new machine or replace an existing installation.
- If this patch will replace an existing 184.108.40.206.x installation, related components such as Hyperion Foundation Services are not affected. However, upgrading from a release prior to 220.127.116.11.x will require an upgrade of Foundation Services to 18.104.22.168.
- This is the sixteenth patch on the 22.214.171.124.000 release.
- New User Privileges for Oracle Repository
- Required User Rights
- Memory Configuration
- Enterprise Performance Management Architect Patch
- Microsoft .NET Upgrade
Defects Fixed in this Patch:
- 29521019 HIERARCHY LEVEL AND HIERARCHY DATA TYPE PROPERTIES ARE NOT RECOGNIZED
- 29789082 DRG: WORKFLOW GETS SUBMITTED EVEN IF THE MANDATORY FIELD IS NOT FILLED
- 30014890 DRG WORKFLOW ERROR IN ADD ROLL UP STAGE NOT ACCURATE
- 30382387 ORACLE DRG WORKFLOW ISSUE ON MOVE ACTION
- 30448638 UNABLE TO REMOVE SHARED NODE
- 30548846 EXTERNAL LOOK UP PROPS AFFECTING DRG
- 30795566 DATE AND DATE/TIME PROPERTY VALUES CANNOT BE CLEARED
- 30800091 LIST PROPERTY CONTAINING EMPTY VALUE GETS COMMUTED TO SPACE CHARACTER WHEN GENERATING ACTION SCRIPT FROM TRANSACTION HISTORY
- 30884851 DRM ERROR IN AUDIT
- 30965096 PASSWORDDURATION DOES NOT WORK
- 31056757 DIFFERENCE AND COMPARE REPORTS WHEN COPIED (CLONED) DO NOT GENERATE A UNIQUE COMPARE
Documentation - click here
- The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites and details for applying patch.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
For more information.....
- The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion Patch Reviews sub-space.
- To locate the latest DRM Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates, refer to Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Crystal Ball, DRM, FCM, HPCM, and HSF 11.1.x (Doc ID 1525518.1)