Patch Set Update (PSU) for Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management 220.127.116.11.x has been released.
Oracle Hyperion DRM PSU 18.104.22.168.346
About this Patch:
- This PSU download is available from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section.
This Patch Set Update (PSU) requires a full installation. This patch can be installed on a new machine or replace an existing installation.
If this patch will replace an existing 22.214.171.124.x installation, related components such as Hyperion Foundation Services are not affected. However, upgrading from a release prior to 126.96.36.199.x will require an upgrade of Foundation Services to 188.8.131.52.
This is the fourteenth patch on the 184.108.40.206.000 release.
- New User Privileges for Oracle Repository
- Required User Rights
- Memory Configuration
- Enterprise Performance Management Architect Patch
- Microsoft .NET Upgrade
New Features in this Release:
- Validations Inherited Flag
Documentation - click here
- The Readme file should be reviewed prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation for important information that includes a full list of the defects fixed, along with additional support information, prerequisites and details for applying patch.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information can viewed within the My Oracle Support Communities. Visit the Oracle Hyperion EPM sub-space:
Hyperion Patch Reviews
For other Oracle Data Relationship Management questions and assistance visit the My Oracle Support Community:
HPCM, HSF, DRM & Other Products