The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Calculation Manager 18.104.22.168, and available for download from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section:
Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager PSU 22.214.171.124.015
This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation.
Supported Paths to This Patch:
You can apply this patch to the following releases:
- 126.96.36.199.001 (20569991)
- 188.8.131.52.002 (20830325)
- 184.108.40.206.003 (21284466)
- 220.127.116.11.004 (21453167)
- 18.104.22.168.005 (22549387)
- 22.214.171.124.006 (22806363)
- 126.96.36.199.007 (23596012)
- 188.8.131.52.008 (25362429)
- 184.108.40.206.009 (25775528)
- 220.127.116.11.010 (25926429)
- 18.104.22.168.012 (27534345)
- 22.214.171.124.013 (27780138)
- 126.96.36.199.014 (28557058)
All users should clear cached files from their browsers.
Required Patches - Hyperion Planning 188.8.131.52.002(20937926) or higher
Required User Rights - The user applying the patch should be the user who was set up to install and configure EPM System products. Required user privileges or rights:
- Windows - Use the user account that has Local administrator rights and was set up for installation and configuration. This user is an administrator and is the same for all EPM System products. Assign local policies if required by the product. Such assignments typically are: “Act as part of the operating system, Bypass traverse checking, Log on as a batch job, Log on as a service.”
- UNIX/Linux:- Use the account that was used to install EPM System products and has Read, Write, and Execute permissions on $MIDDLEWARE_HOME. If you installed other Oracle products, the user who installed EPM System products must be in the same group as the user who installed the other Oracle products. OPatches are not intended to be applied using a root user.
Defect Fixed in this Release:
- 32494859 - The Enable flash button in Calculation Manager should not be shown
- Refer to the Readme files for information pertaining to the above requirements. The Readme file should also be consulted prior proceeding with the PSU implementation for important information that also includes supported paths, list of defects fixed, additional support information, prerequisites, required rights, details for applying patch and troubleshooting FAQ's.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file.
- The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products (Doc ID 1400559.1)