The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Calculation Manager 188.8.131.52, and available for download from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section:
Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager PSU 184.108.40.206.013
This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation.
Supported Paths to This Patch:
You can apply this patch to the following releases:
- 220.127.116.11.001 (20569991)
- 18.104.22.168.002 (20830325)
- 22.214.171.124.003 (21284466)
- 126.96.36.199.004 (21453167)
- 188.8.131.52.005 (22549387)
- 184.108.40.206.006 (22806363)
- 220.127.116.11.007 (23596012)
- 18.104.22.168.008 (25362429)
- 22.214.171.124.009 (25775528)
- 126.96.36.199.010 (25926429)
- 188.8.131.52.012 (27534345)
All users should clear cached files from their browsers.
- Hyperion Planning 184.108.40.206.002 (20937926) or higher.
Defect Fixed in this Release:
- 26242858 - Validation of Financial Management rules may be slower than the previous version
- 26281384 - Using a rule with a RTP dimension type variable, when the name of the dimension is different than the type, the variable prompt may show: "No dimensions are available from which to select member(s)."
- 27754365 - In a rule set containing rules with RTP variables, the rule set may not save the default values entered for these RTP variables.
- 27789898 - When using RUNJAVA com.hyperion.calcmgr.common.cdf.MDXDataCopy in a rule, the log file may be appended each time the rule is launched.
- Refer to the Readme files for information pertaining to the above requirements. The Readme file should also be consulted prior proceeding with the PSU implementation for important information that also includes supported paths, list of defects fixed, additional support information, prerequisites, required rights, details for applying patch and troubleshooting FAQ's.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file.
- The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
To share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for Hyperion Calculation Manager : Patch 27780138, click the "Start a Discussion" or "Reply to Discussion", and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities.
Have a question for Hyperion Calculation Manager specifically ....
The My Oracle Support Communities are the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers. The Hyperion Calculation Manager can be used with multiple Oracle Hyperion products. The specific questions may be posted to the relevant product community (read more):
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products (Doc ID 1400559.1)