The following Patch Set Update (PSU) has been released for Hyperion Calculation Manager 220.127.116.11, and available for download from the My Oracle Support > Patches & Updates section:
Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager PSU 18.104.22.168.012
This is a patch set update (PSU). This patch replaces files in the existing installation and does not require a full installation.
Supported Paths to This Patch:
You can apply this patch to the following releases:
- 22.214.171.124.001 (20569991)
- 126.96.36.199.002 (20830325)
- 188.8.131.52.003 (21284466)
- 184.108.40.206.004 (21453167)
- 220.127.116.11.005 (22549387)
- 18.104.22.168.006 (22806363)
- 22.214.171.124.007 (23596012)
- 126.96.36.199.008 (25362429)
- 188.8.131.52.009 (25775528)
- 184.108.40.206.010 (25926429)
Hyperion Planning 220.127.116.11.002 (20937926) or higher.
Defect Fixed in this Release:
- 27510205 - In an ASO rule with multiple formula lines, the rule may give an error when the rule launches.
- 27540445 - The custom defined function @CalcMgrMDXExport was modified to add additional parameters, but the registration of the CDF may fail due to the addition of the new parameters.
- 27540472 - A rule that uses the nested range functions with cross dimension syntax may not open, or may take a long time to open.
- 27540490 - Validating Scripts may not work, and may require you to restart Calculation Manager.
- Refer to the Readme files for information pertaining to the above requirements. The Readme file should also be consulted prior proceeding with the PSU implementation for important information that also includes supported paths, list of defects fixed, additional support information, prerequisites, required rights, details for applying patch and troubleshooting FAQ's.
- It is important to ensure that the requirements and support paths to this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file.
- The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.
To share your experience about installing this patch ...
In the MOS | Patches & Updates screen for Hyperion Calculation Manager : Patch 27534345, click the "Start a Discussion" or "Reply to Discussion", and submit your review.
The patch install reviews and other patch related information is available within the My Oracle Support Communities.
Have a question for Hyperion Calculation Manager specifically ....
The My Oracle Support Communities are the ideal first stop to seek & find product specific answers. The Hyperion Calculation Manager can be used with multiple Oracle Hyperion products. The specific questions may be posted to the relevant product community (read more):
To locate the latest Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for the EPM products visit the My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article:
- Available Patch Sets and Patch Set Updates for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Products (Doc ID 1400559.1)