The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Planning.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, August 7, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, August 21, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Topics in EPM Cloud Operations Guide
- EPM Automate Updates
- IDENTITY_DOMAIN As a Required Parameter No Longer Needed for the EPM Automate Login Command
- REST API to Review Rejected Data After Import
- Updates to REST API for Importing Data Slices
- Data Integration: New Replace Methods Available for Non-Administrator Users
- Data Integration: New Round Function Available for Amount Dimension in Import Expressions
- Support for Adding Links to Web Pages in Navigation Flow Cards and Tabs in EPM Cloud
- New Server Settings in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Ability to Delete All Batch Job Output from the Repository That Is Not Stored in an Internal Folder
- Activity Report Highlights Slow User Interface Request Characteristics
This section contains information related to Planning.
- New Videos
- Run Predictions Automatically to Improve Forecasting Accuracy
- Predictive Planning Now Supports Full POV Selection for Historical Data and Alternate Cubes for Historical Data and Prediction Data
- Custom Dimensions with Sparse Dimensions Support
- New Valid Intersection Rules Pagination Bar in Planning
- Reviewing Rejected Data Records After Import in Planning
- New Refresh Option on the Approval Unit Hierarchy Listing Page in Planning
- Retrieve Substitution Variables and Update Values Using Groovy
- Planning Data Map Enhancements
- Ability to Clear an Allocation Range Before the Allocation Process
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1