The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Planning.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, July 3, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, July 17, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Topics in EPM Cloud Operations Guide
- Operations Guide Links in the Provide Feedback Utility
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
- EPM Automate Updates
- Add and Remove Groups Using REST APIs
- REST API to Run Integrations/Data Load Rules by Period Name and Override Source Filters
- New REST APIs for Narrative Reporting
- Support for Groovy Templates in ASO Cubes for EPM Enterprise Cloud Applications
- Convert ASO Graphical Rules to Groovy Script
- Consistent Column Labels and Search in Access Control
- EPM Integration Agent Write-Back
- New Clear Region Option in Data Integration
- New System Setting for Migration of Data Load Mappings in Data Management
- Oracle Financial Cloud Source System Type Name Changed to Oracle ERP Cloud
This section contains information related to Planning.
- New Videos
- New Tutorials
- New Time Balance Properties Let You Customize or Disable Data Spreading Behavior on Forms
- Enable Strategic Modeling When Creating Custom Planning Applications
- Defining When to Run Data Maps During Strategic Modeling Consolidations
- Audit Will Now Retain Records for Up to 365 Days
- New Data Map Option - Prioritize Smart List Entry Names When Moving Data
- New Groovy Rules to Run Pre-Defined Workforce Data Maps
- APIs Deprecated from the EPM Cloud Groovy Rules Java API Reference
- Update to the Exception Response in REST APIs for Planning and Planning Modules
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1