The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Planning.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, June 5, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, June 19, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Topics in EPM Cloud Operations Guide
- EPM Automate Updates
- Change in Email Address for Outgoing Emails
- Manage Dimensions with Admin Extension in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Set User Preferences in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Use HsGetValue and HsSetValue to Retrieve Data in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- Flash Disabled by Default in Calculation Manager
- Simplified Search in Access Control
- Connecting Directly from Oracle Analytics Cloud to EPM Cloud Platform
- REST API to Sort Members for Module Applications
- REST API to Review Rejected Data After Import
- New Applications Option in Data Integration
- Registering Applications for Cubes in Data Integration
- New Oracle NetSuite PBCS Sync SuiteApp Saved Searches
- Replace Mode for All Data Type with Security Load Method Now Supported
- LCM Migration of Data Load Mappings in Data Management
- Ability to Write to Upper-level Members Using Groovy
- Suppress Missing Rows When Building Grids Using Groovy
This section contains information related to Planning.
- New Tutorial
- New Videos
- Workforce Rules and Forms Support Different Planning Years for Plan and Forecast Scenarios
- New Synchronize Menu Command When Creating Data Maps That Include Strategic Modeling Models
- New Audit Type Tracks Changes to Variables
- Display of Long Alias Names Within Member Selector
- Manage Applications with Admin Extension in Smart View (Mac and Browser)
- New Planning Formula Expression in Calculation Manager
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1