The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Planning.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, March 6, 2020. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, March 20, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Video
- New Version of EPM Automate
- Support for Adding Dynamic Members in Smart View
- Validate Data When Loading Data as Service Administrator
- Enhanced Data Validation During Data Load in Data Management
- Writing Back Journals to the Oracle Financials Cloud
- Recreate REST API Enhancements for Essbase Version
- Restart REST API Enhancements for Auto Tune
This section contains information related to Planning.
- Model to Model Data Maps in Strategic Modeling
- New Functions in ASO
- Groovy Business Rules Tutorials
- New Calculation Manager Planning Expressions
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud - Product Documentation
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1