The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Planning.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, December 6, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 23:00 UTC (15:00 PST) on Friday, December 20, 2019.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Videos
- New Access Control Feature to Assign a User to Many Groups
- New Select All Option in the Financial Reporting Web Studio and Book Editor Select Members Dialog Box
- Financial Reports Renamed to Reports
- EPM Integration Agent Installable as a Windows Service or Linux Background Process
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
EPM Cloud Common - Upcoming Changes
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Planner Role to be Renamed as User
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Predefined Role Names as EPM Cloud Key Words
- Query Governor on BSO and ASO Cubes
- Clarifications on addUsers EPM Automate Command Behavior
- Clarifications to addUsers REST API Behavior
This section contains information related to Planning.
- New Video
- Determine Why Cells Are Read-Only
- Assign Security to Reporting Currency Dimension In Simplified Multicurrency Applications
- New Import Exchange Rates Job Type
- Update to the Exception Response in REST APIs for Planning and Planning Modules
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1