Monthly Update Schedule:
Test Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, October 2, 2020.
Production Environments: Oracle will apply this monthly update during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC on Friday, October 16, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New Videos
- EPM Automate Updates
- REST APIs to Copy Files To and From the Oracle Object Storage Cloud
- REST API to Rename Application Snapshot
- Instance Name Removed from Predefined Role Names in Access Control
- Activity Report Enhancements
- Import Users' Group Assignments from File
- Business Rules in Data Integration Are Now Available
- Calculation Manager Validation Failures for Certain Essbase Calc Commands in Hybrid Aggregation Mode
- Removal of Flash Support in Calculation Manager
Profitability and Cost Management:
This section contains information related to Profitability and Cost Management.
- There are no new features in this update.
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1