The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Profitability and Cost Management.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific time) on Friday, April 3, 2020. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 Pacific time) on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- New EPM Cloud Interface
- New Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Operations Guide
- REST API to Review Rejected Metadata After Import
- REST API for Partial Clear
- Action Menus Now Support Launching a Form in Member Context
- New Flex Forms in Smart View
- Support for Microsoft Edge Browser
Profitability and Cost Management:
This section contains information related to Profitability and Cost Management.
- There are no new Profitability and Cost Management specific features in this update. Note that there is an enhanced interface with improved navigation and new themes including the default Sky Blue that applies to Profitability and Cost Management.
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets.
- Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud - Product Documentation
- Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1