The monthly updates now include announcements and upcoming changes for Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common and Profitability and Cost Management.
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Test environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, October 4, 2019. Oracle will apply the latest monthly updates to your Production environments during the first daily maintenance that occurs at or after 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, October 18, 2019.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Cloud Common
This section contains announcements related to the common EPM Cloud components:
- Warning for Snapshot Imports
- New EPM Integration Agent in Data Integration
- New Features in Smart View for Office (Mac and Browser)
- New Adapter for Loading Data from the Oracle ERP Cloud
- New Documentation: Troubleshooting Reports and Change Management Process
- Enhancement Request Process Moves to Idea Labs
- Updated Interface for EPM Cloud Help Centers and User Assistance
EPM Cloud Common - Upcoming Changes
- EPM Cloud's New Look and Feel
- Planner Role to be Renamed as User
- Removal of Instance Name from Predefined Role Names
- Removal of Group Export and Import Options from Access Control
- Predefined Role Names as EPM Cloud Key Words
- Data Spreading Check Box Not Visible in Chrome
Profitability and Cost Management:
This section contains information related to Profitability and Cost Management.
- Updated exportQueryResults EPM Automate command and REST API
- Change to Calculation Rules Screen in Application Cluster
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1