The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS) update:
Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, August 3, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, August 17, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
Announcements and New Features:
- EPM Automate Command Copies Files from Another Cloud Instance
- Enhanced Rule Sort Order for Easier Express Editing
- Delete Multiple Files in the File Explorer
- Modify Filters with Express Editing
- Clear Selected Input Data from POVs
- New Server Setting in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Change Dimension Sort Order
- Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Supports Smart View Private Connections
- Microsoft Excel Known Issue that Affects Smart View for Office
- Avoid Special Characters in Artifact Names, Including Calculation Rules
- Remember to Upgrade EPM Automate Each Month
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1