The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS) update:
Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud (PCMCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, June 1, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, June 15, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
Announcements and New Features:
- Remove Time Stamp From File Name When Bursting Batch Reports
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
- Updates to Snapshot Retention Policy
- Import Shared POV Members
- New REST API Supports Updates of Dimension Members with Flat Files
- Specify a Maximum Email Attachment Size When Scheduling Batches
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- Remember to Upgrade EPM Automate Each Month
- "Show Member Alias" Issue for the Program Documentation Report
- Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Supports Smart View Private Connections
- Microsoft Excel Known Issue that Affects Smart View for Office
- Avoid Special Characters in Artifact Names, Including Calculation Rules
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1