Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, May 5, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, May 19, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
New Features for Planning and Budgeting Cloud and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud:
- Monthly Update Schedule (see above)
- New Simplified Dimension Editor
- Launch a Financial Report with One Click
- Setting Runtime Prompt Values for a Ruleset Job in the Job Scheduler
- Updates to Academy
New Features for Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Only:
- More Account Member Categories and Components Available in Configuration
- Copy Project Business Rule
Removal of Support:
- Standard Interface (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workspace)
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Refer to the May 2017 updates for full list of defects.
Working with Start/End Time Periods in Dimension Editor - In this release, there is an issue with the Start Period and End Period properties in the Simplified dimension editor (bug 25871224). As a result, you cannot create or edit summary time periods using the Simplified dimension editor.
- Workaround: When creating and editing summary time periods, use the Classic dimension editor.
- To access the Classic dimension editor:
- From the Home page, click or tap Navigator.
- Under Create and Manage, click or tap Dimensions.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1