The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) update:
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (EPBCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday August 4, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, August 18, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
New Features for Planning and Budgeting Cloud and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- New Chart Type: Status Meter Gauge
- Enhancements to the Log Messages in Calculation Manager
- Processing Oracle General Ledger Adjustment in Data Management
- Data Management Integration with the Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) and Financial Accounting Hub Reporting Cloud Service (FAHRCS)
New Features for Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Only:
- Modifying Account Signage for Alternate Reporting Methods
- Data Import Templates Available from Projects Business Process
- Data Import Templates for Weekly Planning Available from Financials Business Process
- New Formula Methods in Strategic Modeling
- Ability to Create a Strategic Modeling Model from a Local .alc File
- Changes Made with Audit Trail are Indicated in the Grid
Removal of Support:
- Standard Interface (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workspace Interface)
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
Refer to the August 2017 updates for the full list.
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1