The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) update:
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (EPBCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, July 7, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, July 21, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
New Features for Planning and Budgeting Cloud and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- New REST API: Clear_Cube
- Planning Clear Cube Job Now Clears Relational Data and Essbase Data
- Updated Provisioning Report
- Ability to Add Existing Cards, Clusters, Tabs, and Sub Tabs to Navigation Flows
- New Predictive Planning Client
- Predictive Planning Chart Interaction and Other Enhancements
- Member Name May Contain Comma
- Export a Grid Design in Financial Reporting Web Studio to Excel
New Features for Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Only:
- Weekly Planning in Financial Business Process
- New Workforce Dashboard
- Data Import Templates Available from Financial Business Process
Removal of Support:
- Standard Interface (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workspace Interface)
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- File-Based Integration of Data Management with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- Ability to Add Members to the Property Dimension in Workforce Business Process
Refer to the July 2017 updates for the full list.
Gauge Chart Displays Zero Instead of Threshold Values - if you delete any of the Maximum Values, the chart subsequently displays zero for all thresholds.
Workaround: When updating the threshold values on a gauge chart type, do not delete the Maximum Value for any of the thresholds
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1