The following announcements and considerations are outlined in the upcoming Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS) update:
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud (PBCS)
Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud (EPBCS)
Monthly Update Schedule:
Oracle will apply the latest updates to your test environments starting at 22:00 UTC (15:00 PDT) on Friday, June 1, 2018 and to your production environment on Friday, June 15, 2018, also starting at 22:00 UTC. The updates will be applied to your environments during the first subsequent daily maintenance.
Backing up the daily maintenance snapshot and restoring the environment as needed are self-service operations. Oracle recommends that you download the maintenance snapshot every day to a local server. Refer to Backing Up and Restoring an Environment Using the Maintenance Snapshot in Getting Started with Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud for Administrators.
- New Version of Oracle Smart View for Office
- Updates to Snapshot Retention Policy
- Planning Task Types Added to the Simplified Interface
- More Intuitive POV Bar in Dashboards
- Execute Business Rule as a Part of the Data Management Load Process
- Forms Listing as a Hierarchy in Navigation Flows Artifact Library
- New Smart View System Setting: Suppress Application Management Options
- Specify a Maximum Email Attachment Size When Scheduling Batches
- Remove Time Stamp From File Name When Bursting Batch Reports
- New Data Exchange Card in Oracle EPM Cloud
- Classic Dimension Editor
- Composite Form Creation Capability
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- Software issues addressed each month will be posted to Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights (Doc ID 2055579.1)
- Reports in the Strategic Modeling Smart View Extension on 32-Bit Systems Lose Formatting
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1