This is a patch set update (PSU). It requires a full installation of Profitability and Cost Management Services for Release 22.214.171.124.000.Required Patches
You can only apply this patch to release 126.96.36.199.000, or any 188.8.131.52.1xx PSU release.
- Oracle Hyperion Shared Services 184.108.40.206.002 or higher
- Oracle Hyperion Analytic Provider Services 220.127.116.11.014 or higher
- Oracle Essbase Administration Services 18.104.22.168.014 or higher
- Oracle Essbase Studio 22.214.171.124.014 or higher
- Oracle Hyperion Essbase portfolio products 126.96.36.199.014 or higher:
- Essbase Server
- Essbase Client
- Essbase Runtime Client (RTC)
Check My Oracle Support for the latest patches. Be sure to upgrade all components included in each patch.
Defects Fixed in this Patch:
• 24653959 - Submitted jobs could take up to a minute to display with correct status in the Job Library. With this patch, submitted jobs display immediately in the Job Library and their statuses are updated promptly.
• 25070783 - For Management Ledger applications, dimension cache loading is enhanced in this patch to load more efficiently. For applications with large dimensions, this results in much shorter wait times for accessing dimension members after updating dimensions.
• 25219342 - For Management Ledger applications with large dimensions, Smart View queries could take too long to validate and save, causing the screen to hang or time out. That problem is resolved in this patch.
• 25263275 - For Management Ledger applications, member formulas with new line characters cannot be supported. They cannot be properly imported by Template Import or LCM Import.Template Export and LCM Export are enhanced in this patch to remove any new line characters within member formulas so they will be able to re-import cleanly without errors.
• 25340413 - For Management Ledger applications with attribute dimensions, the attribute associations were not being imported on the base dimensions when Dimensions were selected for LCM import.With this patch, LCM export is changed to export the attribute dimensions first so they will import before the base dimensions. If you have encountered this problem, re-export your application after applying this patch, then the attribute associations will import correctly. If the source application is no longer available for re-exporting, the workaround is to re-import the base dimensions after the initial full import.
Prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation refer to the Readme file for important information. In addition to details of the New Features and full list of the defects fixed, the Readme file contains important support information that includes prerequisites, install details for applying patch, post-installation instructions, and tips & troubleshooting information.
It is important to verify that the requirements and support paths for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file. The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.