This PSU can be applied to the following releases:
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) Patch 21240419
- Refer to Patch ReadMe for related details on applying this patch.
- Install HFM patch 22.214.171.124.201 ( Patch 22965464), if using HFM
New Features in this Patch :
Tax Supplemental Schedules
- Reassignment of task owners of data form - Users are assigned workflow roles during form template creation, but in some cases, users need the flexibility to reassign workflow actions to a different user in the midst of a close process (i.e. after forms are deployed to data collection periods. To achieve this, TSS leverages the existing ‘Reassign User’ functionality in Tax Operations.
- Validation of Supplemental Data Total against an account balance in HFM - One of the primary use cases of TSS is where a customer loads account balances from any of the various GL systems into their consolidation system which is HFM and requires the details or parts of the sum of that account balance to be collected in TSS. Once collected, the total of the supplemental data needs to match the account balance in HFM before the preparer can submit the data form. To achieve this, TSS provides the ability to validate the supplemental data against the balances in the consolidation system.
Prior to proceeding with this PSU implementation refer to the Readme file for important information. In addition to the details of new features and full list of the defects fixed, the Readme file contains important support information that includes prerequisites, install details for applying patch, post-installation instructions, and tips & troubleshooting information.
It is important to verify that the requirements and support paths for this patch are met as outlined within the Readme file.
The Readme file is available from the Patches & Updates download screen.