Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, March 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, March 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- Data Management
- Tax Reporting Compatability in the REST API Guide
- Currency Dimension
- Fixed Assets Schedule for IFRS Reporting
- Available Translations
- Account Member Property Exchange Rate Can Be Customized
- Activity Report Now Includes Smart View Version Information
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client: Financial Reporting Web Studio, a component available in the service since March 2016, will be established as the only tool for designing and building reports. As a result, Financial Reporting Studio desktop client support will be fully transitioned to Financial Reporting Web Studio, tentatively starting in May 2017. With the May 2017 update, Financial Reporting Studio desktop client will no longer be distributed. Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
As of the December 2016 update, Financial Reporting Web Studio has achieved parity with most of the functional capabilities available in Financial Reporting Studio desktop client. You will be able to create new reports and modify existing reports using Financial Reporting Web Studio.
Oracle recommends that you transition to using Financial Reporting Web Studio at the earliest opportunity. Send questions and concerns to Oracle using the Provide Feedback option in the service.
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1