- Monthly Update Schedule - the latest updates will be applied to your test environment on Friday, December 2, 2016 and to your production environment on Friday, December 16, 2016. The update will be applied during your scheduled daily maintenance window.
- Related Content: Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Hide Grid Lines in Financial Reporting Web Studio
- Add a Filter to Repository Items
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- REST API Enhancements
- Data Grants for Dimension-Level Security
Removal of Support for Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
- Oracle is committed to providing a simple and intuitive experience to the users of the service. To achieve this goal, Financial Reporting Web Studio will be established as the only tool for designing and building reports. In this update, Financial Reporting Web Studio will achieve parity with most of the functional capabilities provided with Financial Reporting Studio desktop client. You will be able to create new reports and modify existing reports using Financial Reporting Web Studio.
- Support for Financial Reporting Studio desktop client will tentatively be stopped in the May 2017 update. Oracle will not distribute Financial Reporting Studio desktop client after May 2017. Please send questions and concerns to Oracle using the Provide Feedback option in the service.
- Oracle recommends that you transition to using Financial Reporting Web Studio at the earliest opportunity.
Learn what's new and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.