Monthly Update Schedule:
We would like to inform you of the upcoming monthly update for your Oracle Cloud environments. We will apply the latest updates to your test environment on Friday, March 3, 2017 and to your production environment on Friday, March 17, 2017. The update will be applied during your normal daily maintenance window.
- New EPM Automate Utility Version
- Activity Report Now Includes Smart View Version Information
- Updated Simplified Interface for Manage Approvals
- Financial Integration Summary for Balance Sheet and Cash Flows
- Project Analysis for Decision Making and Approval
- Rolling Forecast in Plan Forecast Preparation
- Translation Information
Removal of Support:
- Standard Interface (Planning and Budgeting Cloud Workspace)
- Financial Reporting Studio Desktop Client
Refer to the following links and documents for further information:
- 25545393/ 25469889 - When pushing data from a block storage cube to an aggregate storage cube, Smart Push now correctly maps source data cells to target data cells.
- 25481545 - You are now able to use Migration to create a Data Management backup.
- 25452628 - In Smart View, you can now submit data from forms or ad hoc grids that contain Dynamic Time Series members.
- 25411844 - Images are now correctly aligned in the HTML for Financial Reports.
- 25410048/ 25312113/ 25431378/ 25591593 - The service now correctly migrates artifacts to create application snapshots.
- 25394079 - When running a book in the simplified user interface, all dimensions in the Point of View are now displayed correctly.
- 25374550 - You are now able to set configuration options for Projects from the Configure screen.
- 25369203 - The MemberProperty text function now works when used with UDA in a text box.
- 25351303 - The Point of View is no longer misaligned when running a report in the simplified user interface.
- 25300731 - When renaming a form, you must give it a unique name.
- 24903650 - Planning forms no longer display dimension member root aliases in place of formula labels on formula rows.
- 24789445 - When a Financial Reporting report has related content selected and the report is put into a book, the Point of View is now correctly used if the book is run again.
- 22934579/ 25102686 - Imports using Migration now correctly set hierarchy types for dimensions.
- 20835099 - Artifacts migration now completes without errors as a part of daily service maintenance.
- Oracle Cloud Release Readiness - Get up to speed on the latest cloud release and ensure your upgrade is a success with Oracle's Release Readiness assets. To access this broad range of assets, locate your service on the left, then choose a release from the service's drop-down menu. Learn and how to plan your upgrade by reviewing expanded discussions of new features,including capability overviews, business benefits, setup considerations and usage tips.
- My Oracle Support (MOS) Knowledge Article: Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Release Highlights Doc ID 2055579.1